Tuesday, January 13, 2009
When does it stop?!
Ok, anyone who has a bad habit knows it's hard to stop. Here I sit, not doing anything special, and all I can think of is "I want to bite this ripping nail..." That's right, I'm a biter... It is so hard to stop something you've been doing so long. As much as I love to see my nails growing and looking pretty, I keep thinking I want to bite them... AHHHHHHHH!!!! lol I'm trying to think "just keep going, just keep going..." (think "just keep swimming" - finding nemo...) lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nemo is now stuck in my head :P
LOL I was a biter until about 6 months ago, I spent the money to get manicures and I didn't bite while they looked nice. Now If I could just get hubby to stop!
jay picks at his nails, he doesn't bite them. but it gets just as bad. oh and sorry about the nemo thing lol
Post a Comment