Ok so on one hand I am extremely happy that AF is regulating herself... I got AF today after only 30 or so days. same as last month, so in that respect, I'm very happy...
However, that also means that I am still not pregnant. We're still trying naturally hoping it can happen that way, and I only have until July (that's the cut off I gave myself) and if it doesn't happen by then that's another year we have to wait (almost)
I'm sure there are many people going through the same thing I am, or have gone through it. For now I'm just trying to be happy that AF is coming by herself and with a fairly regular schedule... let's see how long that lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad you sound upbeat!!! And WOOT for cycles catching up with the game plan!
maybe I'll get to join you preggo ladies soon enough. :) That's what keeps me upbeat.
Post a Comment