I am so horrible when it comes to restraining myself from buying baby things lol
We went to walmart today (Jay, a friend of his, FMIL, and me) because Jay and FMIL both wanted to look for something... and so Jay and his friend wonder off to the electronics, his mom and I both wander off to women's clothing and then before I know it, BAM!, I'm in baby clothes... it's like it calls to me lol
I ended up buying only 3 baby items, so all in all not bad, but still... somebody needs to stop me or something lol I'm not even pregnant yet. However, the one baby related item I was going to buy there today I completely forgot to get... I was going to pick up some HPTs. but that slipped my mine as soon as I saw the adorable stuff lol Good luck to me when I get pregnant... I'll be buying everything in sight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HAHAHA I'm horrible also, but the other way, I keep going to baby sections and I don't buy a thing--I kind of need to get on that! LOL
yeah no doubt eh? at least you have reason to be there though. lol
I am the same way and we've got at least another couple of years before we start trying.
Post a Comment