Saturday, January 17, 2009

OMG I want one!

So Jay and I just got home from our friends' housewarming party, and first off, their new place is gorgeous! They just built it so it's all new and modern and all that good stuff. So, we were getting the tour of the place and i just kept noticing that my friend's cousin was there with her brand new baby, another of her cousins was about 17 or so weeks pregnant (just my assumption from the size of her) then there is my friend herself whose daughter has just turned one and is so adorable. All I could think of when I was downstairs getting the last of the tour (that's where all the pregnant ladies and the woman with the new baby were) was "it's not fair, why can't I have that, when is it my turn...?"

Thankfully after that, I went back upstairs and there was Jada (my friend's one-year-old) and we started playing. she just brightenned me up. Yes, I am still jealous and I still want that, but I also just feel better after playing with her. She's like a little hit of a drug that gets me by lol I don't know how else to describe it...

3 comments:

Angela said...

nothing warms a heart like playing with children!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Aww! Kids are amazing!

Vienna said...

I was surprised at my mood swings of sort when I saw all the pregnant women and babies lol it was just one of those moments like "why not me?" You know?