Update about Jay and I:
we just finished week one at our new gym, and here's where we're at as of today:
Jay, still same weight, but he's doing more and has better energy already. He's trying to cut out crappy foods and says this week will be the end of his pop drinking.
Me, I've cut all almost all pop and all crappy food. Eating more veggies and fruit and drinking WAY more water. I feel like I have way more energy already and I'm able to do more at the gym already. And when I checked on the scale tonight at the gym, I'm... down 5lbs! I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Keep it up girl!!! Your going to do GREAT!
Keep it up lady! You are inspiring me!
Thanks ladies!
I am so excited! It's making me more motivated now that I know a couple little changes have worked all ready.
Post a Comment