I realized a while ago that I have become quite repetitive with the way I dress and do my hair. Especially on work days. I realized this at first when my mom made a comment about how "in high school, you always did so many nice and different things with your hair". In high school, I often got up an hour earlier than normal just to do my hair (or stay up later to do something like braids the night before.) Have you ever noticed that in real life, outside high school, there is just a lack of enthusiasm sometimes to do yourself up?
lol ok so the point of this is: I have now dyed my hair (it was time for a change) and the other day before work, I took the time to straighten my hair (that itself takes about an hour...hooray for super curly hair!) and then styled it up. And you know what? I felt better about myself. lol now I think maybe I'll put a little more effort into it, probably not every day because I can't be bothered, but most times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
well if your going to dye your hair-we need pictures! I also have gotten in a rut with my looks-and I have also recently started trying to keep myself up a little-IT does really make me feel better! Good for you for doing it also!!!
I put my hair up in a pony tail everyday. When I want something different I just wear it down.
Post a Comment