Sunday, June 22, 2008

how laying down became dangerous

This is a warning for all those who think laying on the couch is perfectly safe... oh it's not. Yesterday I was laying in the living room on the couch, watching reruns of Crossing Jordan and suddenly I hear a "click click click" I look to the left just in time to see Shadow running happily up to me. When I said hi to her, in true puppy form, she jumped up to put her front paws on the couch edge but while doing so managed to grab part of my face on the way... the result... 4 nice long scratches down my left cheek lol Good thing I love that hyper little girl. Just thought I would send out a warning, when you have a new puppy no part of you is out of scratching distance.

I don't know why, but when i took my cell phone out to take a pic of her when we were playing in the yard the other day, she started barking and running in circles. Ever experienced a dog who is afraid of a cell phone?

No comments: