Saturday, June 14, 2008

ever heard this?

ok so yesterday I was at the gas station getting gas and around here we now have a system at Chevron where you can get extra Save-on (grocery store) points when you get gas. So this is how this goes down...:

insert debit card - check
follow instructions - check
insert save-on card - check
now remove save-on card.... PROBLEM!

my card got stuck in the card reader!!! I tried to pull it out and I pulled as hard as I possibly could and nothing... so I press the help button and after pressing it about 10 times the guy FINALLY comes out and he goes, "what's the problem?" so I tell him my card is stuck, and you know what he does? he walks right over to it and pulls the card right out! like it was nothing!! and I was like "how did you do that???" lol ok so you know what his answer to that was? "I'm a man, that's how I did it..." *insert shocked look here* OMG! I couldn't believe he said that! and I swear, he looked absolutely serious... GRRRRR!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I can see how you got mad....but I LOL when I read it Hahahahaha.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Oh lord, how gross. haha.