Sunday, June 1, 2008
I'm a widow before I'm married... lol
So, I'm a widow before we're even married. lol Anyone else find that their SO's spend a lot of time playing video game? I say this as I'm lying here typing and 'watching' Jay play games lol I say watching because I don't know how many times he's going to say "honey watch this! this is intense!" lol I've been pretending to watch haha... meanwhile type type typing away here lol and of course on JM too. Anyways, just wanted to see if I am the only one lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Your not! I am too! Haha, but it doesn't bother me.. like you said I just type type type away haha. Mine plays World of Warcraft.. what does yours play?
mine plays rock band and NHL 08 a lot. and lately he plays a lot of something called lost odyssey. we used to play WoW together, but he doesn't really play that anymore.
Ugh, I feel this pain. Guy is ridiculous about games at times. When we got the Wii all he did was play Super Smash Bros. for hours. Don't get me wrong, I like video games too but my life doesn't cease to exist outside of them.
PS: This is JediRach from JM>
Post a Comment