Monday, June 16, 2008
I don't want to make this a complaining blog...
...but I have this friend that is getting on my nerves and I have to let this out somewhere. She and I have been like this the whole 8 or so years we've known each other; we've always been on and off, and we disagree quite often. Well I dunno why but I think she is disgruntled that I don't want to hang out with her at all times. I mean I have days when I just want to hang out with Jay and then I have days when I want to hang out and do nothing by myself. Like today she sent me a text message saying "I get off at 9, I want you to come watch a movie with me." normally I'd consider it, but I dunno, something about the way it was written made me think "pass..." so I said maybe another day and left it at that. Then tonight she asked what I was doing tomorrow. Knowing where this was going, I told her that my plan was because I'll have the house to myself all day, I plan to pretty much do nothing but clean a little, get some reading done and that's about it. I want to enjoy the good day it looks like we will get tomorrow. Is that bitchy of me? I hope not lol. I just want to enjoy a peaceful day when I don't have to go do anything. And she wanted me to help her take a bunch of bottles to the depot to be recycled. I am not in the mood to do a bottle run. Plus, since she doesn't drive, who do you think gets asked for a ride quite often. Ok I'm going to stop my complaining post now. I don't want to make my blog a downer. I'm done whining lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment