ok so at my work, in my department, there are currently only 3 people (there used to be 5) so the three of us are doing the work of 5 people now. and sometimes i swear it's more like just 2 of us are doing the work of 5 people... today i was about 10 minutes late for work, there was an accident so traffic was CRAZY slow... and the guy who was on before me always leaves RIGHT at the end of his shift, and since we are so short staffed in our shop, the manager Amanda and I usually stay after our shifts to either clean up or just to catch the other person up on what's going on (plus, she and I get along really well, and we just like to chat lol) so back to my day today... I get to work 10 minutes late and Jordan is obviously gone, but as usually, I walk into the shop and what do I see? no note telling me what's going on, orders out halfway finished on the counter, one order out that has been skipped on the list, but I don't know why, and the usual Jordan mess.... Amanda and I always say that following after a Jordan shift is like following behind a tornado. I am just sick of it. Everytime I work after him, I have to waste my work time cleaning up the crap he leaves around. Now I know sometimes I leave a little mess behind but I'm telling you, it is nothing like this.
AND a second work issue. Our schedule for next week is now out (usually we only get it a week in advance) and I was hoping that since I have worked the last 4 or 5 weekends straight, that MAYBE I would get Sunday off.... no... I mean, come on! this is Amanda's weekend on (since she is a manager, she rotates weekends with another dept. manager) and I have worked a month of weekends at least! it's just frustrating that to get a weekend off, it seems that I have to request time off... and of course this now means that i can't go with jay to the jazz and blues festival on the weekend unless jordan decides to agree to trade with me...ok I have just gone from a good mood to a mediocre mood all because of work crap... sorry I'm a downer lol If you read this far, I applaud you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment