Monday, July 21, 2008
EXCITING!
I just looked at my chart and noticed some solid crosshairs! on my first charting cycle! lol i'm excited easily...
1 comment:
Angela
said...
Nice crosshairs plus a nice dip and good jump!!!!!!! exciting.
July 21, 2008 at 5:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(32)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(9)
EXCITING!
not a happy day
that wasn't supposed to happen...
joys of owning a car
ah the noise!
work is so frustrating!!!
as requested
i am an idiot...
Happy Carbon Tax Day...
►
June
(13)
►
May
(4)
Jason & Vienna
the future Mr. & Mrs. Chisholm! yay!
our long wait ahead
New Moon Countdown
About Us
Vienna
British Columbia, Canada
I'm 23, getting married in 2010 and can't wait to 1. lose weight, 2. get married and 3. start our family. It's Jason and I together from here on out! Watch us go! lol
View my complete profile
My JM Sisters (blogs I like to read)
Amy & David
Angela & Troy
Angela's 365 Project
Fi & Stewart
Jen & Jeremy
Michelle & Dustin
Michelle & Mike
Rachel
Stephanie
Tracy
1 comment:
Nice crosshairs plus a nice dip and good jump!!!!!!! exciting.
Post a Comment