Friday, February 27, 2009

i am not impressed...

So Jay and I looked at three places today (one of which i thought had a LOT of potential once we fixed it all up) and after we see all three, the realtor who was showing us around tells us, "oh by the way, you can't get a morgage for any of these places because of the fact that it's a Co-Op..." Uhm... thanks for telling us that AFTER you showed us all the places... the whole time we were looking, I kept thinking about what we could change here, what would look nice there, etc... and now I find out that unless we can get a HUGE loan we won't be able to get any of the places we looked at... jeeeeeez... so we have to think about all this and think quickly, because the one that I thought had potential is an estate sale, so they are looking to get rid of it quickly... BAH! lol i'm not impressed with this situation right now...

No comments: